MIDAS M32-Q 1.1 for Android now provides stereo non-public monitor blending abilties to the M32 Digital Mixer. Musicians can control their own monitor blend with full get entry to to all 32 input channels individually or via the apps MCA (Mix Control Association) faders. The app will provide channel panorama sliders whilst mixing to a stereo aux bus. Each band member can institution the inputs to four MCAs making an allowance for one-fader manipulate over a set of channels, greatly simplifying the combination at some stage in overall performance.
Setup is easy – just download the unfastened Android app and connect your phone or tablet to the identical wi-fi network as the M32 console; various devices and display resolutions are supported, no extra hardware, no laptop and no hassles. With no difficult-coded restrict to the wide variety of users the MIDAS M32-Q will allow everybody within the band to take manage in their own blend.
– Select the Mix Bus in your Personal Monitoring Control from your Android phone or tablet
– Assign any mixture of inputs to any of the four available MCA (blend control association) faders in the app
– MCAs permit concurrent trimming of all assigned channels signal degrees with just one fader: –more me–less band–extra click on track–less percussion …The selection is yours!
– Nick-call your MCA choice for intuitive evaluation on degree
– Choose the target blend bus for monitoring
– Indication of stereo-related channels and monitor buses
– Control all Channel Send Levels for Inputs 1 – 32 for your Mix Bus
– Control all eight Auxiliary Return and all 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels in your Mix Bus
– Meter all Input Channel degrees for visual comments
– Multiple Android or iOS gadgets can be used concurrently with the equal console
Compatible with Android versions 2.2 or better. Requires a wireless router or get right of entry to factor linked to the combination console.